Thursday, January 7, 2016

Staying 'Til Able

I stay holding the sun and it's shadow in place while the heat throws down degree onto the earth's  breathing atmosphere. I stay ascending every stair of luminosity to only break upon high waves. I stay breaking beams from every fleeting flash and with this strength I reach foremost and with exalting hopes I forestand a peak. I stay able in such high-minded power jumping from rock to rock with small widths between lonely and untouched. I stay distant and far-be-it because I can survive on sharp contrast. I stay
tip-toeing on quicksand and flash to tamed ground to only attach myself to what's alive. I stay within walls of restriction and liability and wonder why my small dependent heart is still beating set. I stay unable to flee until my walls of captivity are done sticking like glue. I stay this way until I am strong enough to say "I am able".

No comments:

Post a Comment