Thursday, January 7, 2016

Diary Of A Heroin Addict

Mr. Heroin, I need you, you give me a certain special feeling that no one else can possibly give. My veins are dancing with the devil and the fire I'm taking in is burning me with pleasure. I can feel it. Can you?
Mr. Heroin, I love you, you make me feel so warm and comfortable and all I want is you. My eyes are growing wide to your tempting drug candy and I won't stop until I feel satisfied and get what I want. I stick you in me and you flow through me like water through a pipe, I need you to survive.
Mr.Heroin, I breathe you, you give me this neverending glory and great power that only keeps me begging for more. With you, I feel like Hercules.
Mr. Heroin, I seek you, when I'm lost, I find you and when you are held in my hand, I am unstoppable. Can you feel the power like I do?
Mr. Heroin, I admire you, for everything you do for me. You are there for me when no one else is and that means it all to me. You pull me off my knees and help me back on my feet again.
Mr. Heroin, I wear you, like clothing I wear you all over my body because once that needle pricks my arm, every vein in my body feels flowing and strapping.
Mr. Heroin, I have changed. I fear you. You have scared away all the good in my once healthy body and I can't go back.
Mr. Heroin, I hate you. I thought you were my friend but you mislead and confused me. You broke my trust and threw away the pieces and as you did that, you chased my family and friends to see me in disgust.
Mr. Heroin, I blame you. Why did you trap me and lure me into your demonic actions? I once believed you. Once believed you were there for me, when really you were knocking me down and destroying me the whole time.
Mr. Heroin, I forgot you. Forgot how it felt to be tortured and I frankly don't give a damn. My family and friends are here for me now and they love the new and changed person I have become. So screw you heroin....you are not my friend....you are my enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment